I get my freak on, bounce to the rhythm and dance on
My medicinal flow cha, summer holiday blow y’all
The beat is pumping, hell this beach is jumping yeah,
Posers, riggers, gamblers, chancers, girls bikini-clad and dancing
I know a place to go, where we can have a ball
I don’t care about work today, cuz it’s a summer holiday
[Summer Holiday - IVY]
After more than an year, here I am, trying to write a new post on this blog... I've decided to start to write in English to improve my skills, since I'm going to attend Languages at the university this year (Forgive me for any mistake >_<). Yes, I'm going to change course! I was majoring in Engineering-Architecture, but I've decided to drop because I went there only to make my parents happy, but I've understood that I have to be happy, not them.My medicinal flow cha, summer holiday blow y’all
The beat is pumping, hell this beach is jumping yeah,
Posers, riggers, gamblers, chancers, girls bikini-clad and dancing
I know a place to go, where we can have a ball
I don’t care about work today, cuz it’s a summer holiday
[Summer Holiday - IVY]
So, I'm going to be a languages' student from October! (Well there's an entry test I've to pass, but they accept 460 persons and the number of person trying is 495, so *cross fingers*).
I hope to not stop to write post this time lol
I hope to not stop to write post this time lol
Changing topic, on Monday I went to the mall to see the price for an 1T Hard Disk, to store all my videos (and photos or my pc is going explode soon lol) and I ended up buying a few things to relieve the stress and the tiredness of the last days.
First stop was KIKO ♥ absolutely my favorite shop in the mall! I'm addicted to their make up's products + it's time for sale so I bought a few things at a cheap price!
This nail polishes were only 1,50 € each! I love them, they last for 3/4 days with a good base!
- 361 "Raspberry Pink"
- 341 "Cobalt Green"
- 389 "Mint Milk"
Then I bought this eyeshadow for 2,90 €! I usually go for green eyeshadow, but this color was really cool, so I want to try to use it soon for my make up! :)
- 132 "Pearly Bronze"
Last but not least this lipstick! I absolutely fell in love with this at first sight *_* the color is really nice and it should last for hours (I still have to try if that's true u.u). This was not on sale, so I payed 6.90 € for it.
- 109 "Orange Red"
And this is the nails I have right now! I'm wearing the "Mint Milk" nail polish I just bought :)
The lyrics at the beginning of the post is from one of my favorite album of this year: I DANCE by IVY! I'm absolutely in love with all the six tracks of the mini album, and she has a so beautiful voice ;A;




No comments:
Post a Comment