Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Haul: Books from IBS

Hello *\(^o^)/*

Today arrived my package from IBS! I made the order on 27th November :)

These are some of the books I have to read for English Literature before the exam in June! I'm still missing some books, but I'm going to order them soon. (I think at least)





So, this was the package:

Inside the box:

And my books ; w ;

From left to right:
- The Beggar's Opera by John Gay
- Pamela by Samuel Richardson
Mrs. Warren's Profession by Bernard Shaw
- The Immportance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Tess of the d'Urbevilles by Thomas Hardy
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Dubliners by James Joyce
- Great Expectation by Charles Dickens
- The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
Tom Jones by Henry Fielding

I started to read Pamela today, and for now I like it :)

For now it's all,
xoxo ~ kiss&hug

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominaited you for the Liebster Award, my questions are at www.teand0nuts.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete