Just wanna share my favorite things of the month!
1 - Song(s) of the month: Growl by EXO without doubt! It was released on the 1st, so I enjoyed it all the month! It's really catchy, and the coreography is absolutely wonderful (●´∀`●)
I love it by Icona Pop. omg it's like super catchy, and I hear it everywhere, I couldn't escape from it lol
2 - Film of the month: The Wolverine. I have to be sincere, I never watched an X-men's before lol, but my friends wanted me to go with them to the cinema, and I'm happy that they insisted! I really enjoyed it, and we are now planning a X-men's films marathon soon (´∀`)
3 - Accessory of the month: Bought this set of earrings at the fair, and I couldn't stop to wear them ♥
4 - Clothes of the month: I love the colour (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
5 - Nails of the month: Really simple, just used the nailpolishes number 340 and 281 of KIKO!
6 - Make Up Product(s) of the month:
- KIKO Long Lasting Lipgloss
- CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm (Chunky Cherry)
7 - Perfume of the month: Midnight Poison by Dior :)

And on the 1st of the month my cousins were born!!! I'm so so so so so happy, and I'm already in love with them \(@;◇;@)/ They're a male and a female: Riccardo and Emma Elsa! Riccardo was born underweight so he's having some issue, but he's growing, so I hope he will be ok very soon (‐^▽^‐)
For now it's all,
xoxo ~ kiss&hug

And on the 1st of the month my cousins were born!!! I'm so so so so so happy, and I'm already in love with them \(@;◇;@)/ They're a male and a female: Riccardo and Emma Elsa! Riccardo was born underweight so he's having some issue, but he's growing, so I hope he will be ok very soon (‐^▽^‐)
For now it's all,
xoxo ~ kiss&hug





che carino il long lasting lipgloss!! ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/
Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
ReplyDeleteMaybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa