Sunday, November 17, 2013

London and Super Show 5!

Hello (*^◯^*)

As I promised, just a small summary of my trip to London to watch Super Show 5!





7th November 2013
I went to the airport with my mum, and took the plane to London Stantsen at 18,50. I arrived in London at 20, local time. Then I had to wait for my friend Hyura till 23,30 alone at the airport @-@
It was quite boring, but luckily I had a book to read (La Signora delle Camelie). Then we slept at the airport 'cause there weren't anymore train to the city (>_<)

8th November 2013
We took the first train at 5,30 and arrived at Liverpool Station an hour after. The we get lost lol we couldn't find the right metro for the hostel, but after sometime we arrived (but it would have be better if we didn't lol).
We went then to the Big Ben area and met with Valentina, a friend of Hyura. We walked a lot around the city and in some parks! There were a lot of squirrels and different kind of ducks, I took a lot of photo 。^‿^。 We also went to M&M's Worl and to the Disney Store (I feel like a little girl ahaha) 
And we ate in a Korean Restaurant! It was the first time for me, and I liked everything

9th November 2013

It was raining since early in the morning (and I hate rain) (πーπ)In the morning we went to the London Bridge and the Tower Bridge, we went to see Sherlock Holmes Museum and we wanted to go to Madame Tussauds, but there was a long long line, so we gave up (πーπ)
We went back to Oxford Street to see some other shops, like H&M, Forever 21 and other... There were so many cute sweater, I wanted to buy everything ; w ; 
On 2 pm, Hyura had to go to to the Wembley Arena to pick her ticket, 'cause Ticketmaster didn.t send them on time >_> i already had mine, since I bught it on AXS site... While we was in line, I met some Italian girls who were at Lucca Comics' SMTOWN cosplay on Sunday! It was a pleasure to see them again ・ᴗ・
We ended up spending all the afternoon there, since we also took part in some projects for the members of SJ :) 
Now I should start to describe the concert, but i don't know how to do it lol It was sucha a concentrate of wonderfulness, handsomeness and a lot of other things, that I don't know how to summarize it! 
I bet they were super tired, since they had a concert just two days before in Mexico, and then came to London and had another concert, but they smiled, performed, acted like stupid without showing a sign of tiredness to the public! They had such powerful performnce! Rockstar was a song I just liked a bit, but in the concert they performed it with such an energy, that I felt in love with the song! Sungmin was so into it omg! 
It wasn't the first time I saw them (I went to paris last year) but once again I was wordless seeing them, they look so much handsome in real life (and it's not like they look shit in photo) I can't believe it! I totally fell for Ryeowook that night! He's a member I already like a lot, but there he looked so good ; w ; 
I love you Wookie ahahah
They sang Marry U as ending song and I was about to burst in tears ; w ; We can say it is (one of) my favorite song of them, and hearing them sing in live was WOW really ; W ; 

And this was one of my favorite moments! Sungmin looks so calm, but he has such an energy, oh my god I can't describe it ç__ç just look at the video! I wasn't that near the stage, but I could hear him like he was near me! 



(video not mine, I gave up on photo like two seconds after the concert started lol)

And I had another surprise. Near the end of the concert two EXO members did an appareance and I was once again near to tears (secret > I was about to cry for all the concert lol). They made something which was already perfect, even more perfect. SJ members asked them to dance, Suho danced to the main point of Growl, Kris... I don't know what that was lol (Kris I lub u). They were wonderful (T▽T)


10th November 2013

Not too much to say for this day... We were super tired and we had our baggages with us, so we just went around: we went to Camten Town (It was a super mess, but I want to go there without the baggage, if I ever have the chance!), ate at MC and then went to the airport, where we took a lot of selca and we tried to sleep (without great results lol)

11th November 2013

Luckily, I made the return trip with some of the girl I met on the day of the concert! We talked about SJ all the time, and It was a nice travel ; w ; 


For now it's all,

xoxo ~ kiss&hug

2 comments:

  1. omg i wish i also were there! Handsome oppas :(

    NEW POST:)
    Wanna follow each other?
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there will be another time hopefully! >-<

      sure, I'll follow you :)

      Delete